Seeking Highly Skilled Dental Technicians for Veterinary Dental Practice in Atlanta, GA
Are you a skilled Veterinary Technician who is looking to utilize your dental surgery abilities at the highest level?
Are you the best among your peers?
Are you interested in working in a veterinary dental practice that is among the best in the nation?
Veterinary Dental Center of Atlanta has a unique opportunity for an RVT who wants to specialize in dentistry and work for the very best. The ideal candidate will be a Registered Veterinary Technician who is currently also a VTS (Dentistry) or is looking to become one. If you are passionate about dentistry this is a chance for you to grow your wage and perform at the very top of your game. Only applicants with at least three years of experience working in dental surgery will be considered. Please respond with your resume and a cover letter to:
The ideal candidate is:
- A RVT who is a VTS (Dentistry) or has an interest in becoming a VTS
- Proficient in administering and monitoring anesthesia
- Proficient in taking high-quality diagnostic dental radiographs and administering nerve blocks
- Expert in charting, monitoring anesthesia, and creating detailed discharges
- Extensive experience in dentistry and surgery
- Compensation commensurate with experience
- Paid-Time-Off (PTO)
- Discounted dental care for your personal dogs and cats
- Uniforms provided
- Health insurance stipend
- Annual allowance for CE